8 Ways the Crisis Will Forever Change the Future Workforce
12 May 2020
This year's public health crisis has reoriented our relationships with each other, the media, technology and the work we do. Humanity has never experienced such a swift and universal shift.
- Friends are hosting live parties on Instagram.
- Teachers are uploading lessons to YouTube for the first time.
- Doctors are utilizing FaceTime or Google Duo for telemedicine services with patients.
- Musicians are live-streaming concerts on Facebook.
- Consumers are using Apply Pay to purchase essential services remotely.
- Workers are using Teams to digitally collaborate with colleagues.